- All our carbon fiber Rettand Boot Trip are made with an Autoclave process, which uses the highest quality TORAYCA® PREPREG carbon fiber fabric from Japan.
- UV protective coating and hand-polished to a perfect finish.
- Maximum strength and durability.
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Most of our products are direct bolt-on replacement of OEM Porsche parts.
- Lighter and stronger than the original 1988 996 plastic parts
- 3 months limited warranty, unless product is drilled, scratched, painted, or altered in any way
MDI Carbon Fiber Rettand Boot Trip for Porsche 1988 996.
More information on the manufacturers specifications: Finishes and Materials!
Cures at 400 degrees and a pressure of 5Kg/cm. One of the most advanced techniques for making composite components is by using PrePreg carbon fiber reinforcement, cured under heat and pressure to produce professional quality Rettand Boot Trip parts with a high quality surface finish, low resin content and excellent structural performance for your Porsche 1988 996.
Porsche 1988 996 Rettand Boot Trip Carbon FiberSKU:
Check these out too!
Porsche 997 Carbon Aero and GT3 or GT3RS 2004-2011 Carbon Fiber Air Intake Scoops