- All our carbon fiber Side Panels are made with an Autoclave process, which uses the highest quality TORAYCA® PREPREG carbon fiber fabric from Japan.
- UV protective coating and hand-polished to a perfect finish.
- Maximum strength and durability.
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Most of our products are direct bolt-on replacement of OEM Yamaha parts.
- Lighter and stronger than the original R1 plastic parts
- 3 months limited warranty, unless product is drilled, scratched, painted, or altered in any way
MDI Carbon Fiber Side Panels for Yamaha R1.
More information on the manufacturers specifications: Finishes and Materials!
Cures at 400 degrees and a pressure of 5Kg/cm. One of the most advanced techniques for making composite components is by using PrePreg carbon fiber reinforcement, cured under heat and pressure to produce professional quality Side Panels parts with a high quality surface finish, low resin content and excellent structural performance for your Yamaha R1.
Yamaha Carbon Fiber R1 Tank Side Panels 2002 2003SKU:
Check these out too!